Our office uses an electronic health record, with all forms being sent remotely and signed electronically.
These forms are for informational purposes only.
If you would like me to coordinate care with another provider (for example, your psychiatrist, primary care physician, etc.), complete the authorization form to permit release of psychotherapy information:
Note: To download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, Click here.
- In an emergency dial 9-1-1 or visit your nearest emergency room
- National Alliance for Mental Illness (NAMI) support groups - (phone) 267-687-4381 https://namiphilly.org/nami-family-support-groups.html
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance - https://www.dbsalliance.org/
- Mental Health Partnerships - 215-751-1800 - https://www.mentalhealthpartnerships.org/
- People Acting To Help (PATH) – 215-728-4600 - http://www.pathcenter.org/INDEX.HTM
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255) Red Nacional de Prevencion del Suicidio 1-888-628-9454
- Crisis Prevention Text - Text “Home” to 741741
- Warm Line to Certified Peer Specialists 1-855-507-9276 / 1-855-507-3945 *Available Monday through Friday, 4PM to 7PM
- DBHIDS 24/Hr Suicide Prevention and Crisis Intervention Service 215-686-4420
- Crisis Response Centers
- Einstein Medical Center (Germantown Community Center) 215-951-8300 1 Penn Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19144
- Friends Hospital Crisis Response Center 215-831-2600 4641 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia PA 19124
- Mercy Hospital 215-748-9525 501 S. 54th St. Philadelphia, PA 19143
- Pennsylvania Hospital (Hall Mercer CMH/MRC) 215-829-5433 8th and Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Temple/Episcopal Hospital 215-707-2577 100 E. Lehigh Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19125
- Philadelphia Children’s Crisis Response Center 215-685-6440